11/21/10

Busy, busy, busy.

In case you haven't noticed -- I haven't been able to find much time to blog lately! :( I have been really busy at work lately. But, lucky for you, I am on vacation for the next week!! Woo-hoo!!! So I will have plenty of time to catch up! Let me start with some of the busy things we have been up to! My former college roommate Josie was in town so we got some old Newman peeps together for dinner. Here are a couple pics from a fun night of reminiscing. :) Mel, Josie, and I~

Mandy, Mary and Me~

Mary and I~
We got the same group together for a BBQ later on. I didn't take my camera with me but did get a picture of Drake and Elena on my phone -- pretty cute!

We also met up with friends to celebrate our friend Heidi's birthday at Kobe Steakhouse -- yummy!! We got the chance to get all the kiddos together for a group picture (minus little Estella - she was taking a nap!)
Xavier, Elena and CJ -

I think these 3 will be getting into trouble together before we know it!

This one is kinda blurry but I couldn't resist how cute it was of Elena "gently" hugging CJ!

The birthday girl getting her gift from Elena.

Elena picking out her dinner - she wanted chicken and shrimp!
She was pretty scared of the fire this time around - she kept saying "mama hold you" when the fire was lit!

At the end of the meal they always try to get you to catch a shrimp in your mouth and Elena got to try it this time! Pretty cute! She missed, but I have a feeling it won't be long before she gets the hang of it!

Our attempt at a group shot of all the kiddos and mommies! This is about as good as it gets - lol! I can't believe how much of a big girl Elena is compared to them! Makes it hard to believe she was the first and only one around just a year and a half ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...