2/13/15

Gingerbread Village.

Now that I have done a gingerbread house with Elena the past couple years she keeps asking when its time to do them! This year I opted for a little mini village set instead of just one big house. This way both kiddos could have fun!
The icing was just not working for me so I broke out the hot glue gun! Ha! :)
Dom really enjoyed putting the candies on!
Well this is about right - both kids eating candy and me doing the work! ;)
They were so happy with themselves!
Ta da!!
I finally had to just stop Dom from eating all the candy and he was not a happy camper! This picture just cracks me up! :)
The village turned out super cute and definitely kept the kids occupied for quite awhile! (Always a plus in my book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...