2/14/15

Tree Decorating.

The only thing I dislike about traveling over Thanksgiving is that we don't get our tree up until the first week or so of December - I would put that bad boy up the day after Thanksgiving if possible! We finally had time to buy one and get it up and the kiddos had fun decorating it with me.
I bought both kids a new ornament this year - Frozen for Miss Elena ~
And Planes for Mr Dominic - they were both thrilled!!
 Elena is also always excited to hang up her "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. (Just like I am about mine!)
 Daddy was outside hanging our lights on the house while we were doing the tree..
But he of course came in to do the topper with us - it's kind of his ''thing'' each year. :)
 Tried for a family timer shot with my camera and this is the best I could get!
 But these two were pretty agreeable for a picture in front of the tree so I can't complain :)
I love having Christmas decorations up - everything feels so warm and inviting and special when lit up - I wish it wouldn't be weird to have a tree up all year long! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...