9/25/13

super hero party

Elena's buddie's CJ and Estela turned 4 and 3 a couple days apart from each other and they had a fun super hero party to celebrate! Elena was so excited to make them cards. She told me, I hope they like these cards as much as I love them! :) So sweet!
 
 Sofia and Dominic ready to party!
They had this awesome water slide for the kids to play on!  
 
 
D even played in it. I'm pretty sure next summer he will be right up there with the big kids!
 
 
 
 
 Present time. I think CJ liked the gift we gave him - lol!  
 
Estela liked hers too!
 
Dom kept himself entertained while they were opening presents.
I tried to tell him this was for the car and not a slide but he didn't seem to care!
 Biggest piƱata ever!!
 
 My little super heros!
 Cake time!
 
 
 Yummy!
 
What a fun party!  
 All the super heros! (Best we could get of Dom - lol!)
Happy birthday CJ and Estela!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...