9/23/13

13 months.

Even though I am out of monthly stickers :( -- I am still going to keep documenting how Dom is growing and changing. Babies just change so much in the first couple years and I absolutely love being able to look back on what Elena did as she grew up! So I'm going to try to keep it going!
-- At 13 months Dominic --
- has mastered walking, in fact he is now pretty much running!
- jabbers all the time but doesn't use to many words. He says Mama, Dada, Car-Car (always says that one twice - so cute!), Layna, Nana (banana), yeah, Grandpa (or something that sounds very similar!) and cracker.
- he loves going to the park now because he can actually run around and play and even go down the slide!
 - he is able to sign when he wants more and he just started getting the hang of please as well. We are working on thank you now.
- he has 8 teeth plus one that is about 1/2 way in in the back, he is gnawing on any and everything so I have a feeling he has some more on the way very soon.
- loves to dance and listen to music.
- he looks so old with his big boy haircut!
- has a fun personality, he is going to be my little jokester
- one of his favorite things to do it throw his arms up in the air and run and fall on you (or a pillow) it is funny!
- he is a snuggly little guy and loves to cuddle!
- this boy can eat, and eat, and eat! He will snack all day if we would let him!
- he absolutely loves reading books - we had not been reading to him near as much as we did to Elena so we made sure that we started reading more and now he loves it, at least 100 times a day he will bring me a book and want to sit on my lap - it is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...