9/12/13

1st Haircut.

Well, we held out until after his 1st birthday but then decided our little shaggy man needed a trim. I really liked his shaggy look and was nervous about cutting it!
But when it is in his eyes that much I knew it was time for a cut!  
 He did so good! Daddy, Big Sis and I were all there for moral support! ;)
 Check out the top right corner of this picture...:)
 
 He was doing so great and then he decided he was done, so we broke out the lollipop.
Worked like a charm!  
 Look at all that hair!!
 and here is the finished product!
So handsome! Is it me or does he suddenly look like he is about 2!! It is so adorable but definitely a punch in the gut that this baby is now my little boy!
 

1 comment:

  1. That first haircut always makes them go from looking like a baby to a big boy :-( Did you cry? I cried when Em got his first haircut.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...