5/31/12

Massive May Catch-up!

 May ended up being one of the busiest months ever!! So in the effort to catch up I am going to summarize all of the busy-ness in pictures! At least up to Memorial Day Weekend, then I should be back on track! May included ~
Cinco de Mayo - :)
Start of the 3rd trimester!! We are getting so close!! Had a final sonogram and he looks like he will have very large feet with long toes - just like Daddy :) He is also already approximately 4.5 lbs with 9 weeks still left to grow! Yikes - he might be a big boy!
Mother's Day - Love my homemade gifts from Miss Elena!!
Last day of preschool!!!
A very long business trip to the Cincinnati area ~ I passed a huge test that I needed for work! Whew! So glad that it is over!! (This little trip also included bad weather and an unexpected overnight stay in Chicago - with no luggage!)
A good friend's wedding - including a penguin as a party guest! (Elena even got to pet him!)
Sofia's 1st Birthday!
Fun with friends at the lake ~
and with Grandma too!
Getting to hang with my Newman softball teammates for dinner!
A couple of back yard projects for Daddy and his little helper!
(More to come on these!)
and of course I can't leave out The Month of Lindsay...
Now you can see why it was pretty much impossible to blog! :) I must say that I missed having time to blog and am glad to be (almost) caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...