10/26/13

Thirty-Two.

What day is it Dominic? Mommy's birthday! Woo hoo!
 Back in Sept I turned the big 3-2! I seriously can't believe it, and am having a hard time saying it. I mean in my head I am still 25! Where has the time gone?? On my big day I got off work early and was able to enjoy the Zoo with the kiddos and my Mom.
 
Dominic is so funny now that he can walk around and really see the animals! It is so fun watching him check out everything.
 
 
 We got to see the new baby calf -
 and feed some sheep and goats.  
 
This was D's first time and he was a little overwhelmed.
 
 Since we were still at the Zoo towards closing time we got to see all the animals in the farm area head out to pasture. It was a little animal parade and the kids thought it was great!
 
 
 Once last stop to feed the fish on the way out!
 
 Later that night we headed to check out a new pizza place and my BFF Marie came too.  
 She also brought me some ridiculously awesome cupcakes!! YUM!
 
 Then we headed back to my parents and had another dessert!! (I kept telling them the numbers were backwards but they didn't believe me!) 
 The kids enjoyed polishing off the cake and cupcakes for the next couple of days!
 
I also got one more birthday surprise - Robert had been out of town for work and got to come home early and surprise me on my birthday-yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...