10/4/13

Pre-K.

This little sweetie has a September birthday, just like her Mommy. What a great month! But do you know what is not great about this month? A September birthday means that she will not be 5 before school starts,which means she can't start Kindergarten until next year. :( Boo. Especially when she is beyond ready to go! She is so smart and has mastered everything up to and beyond kindergarten already. I was having a hard time with this but then decided to just let go and not worry about it and enjoy that I get to keep my "baby girl" around more for one more year.
 She had some homework (which mommy might have forgotten until breakfast that morning! Nothing like starting the year off right, ha ha!) and it is so funny to see her answers and pictures to these ''pieces'' of Elena.
Pink made the cut for favorite color - big shocker there! Strawberries, pancakes and tortillas are the things she likes to eat most. Tic Tac Toe is what she decided she likes to play (I like how both x and o won in this game!). And when I grow up I want to be...yes, a pop star! :) Too funny! I know I will just love looking back on these one day!
 and just like that she was off, no looking back!  
 Until I made her let me take a picture of course. :)
Here's to a fun new school year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...