5/21/13

Heartbroken.

Blogging has been the last thing on my mind for a while now. My best friend's husband suddenly passed away last Wednesday. I am absolutely heartbroken for Sarah and her 14 month old baby boy, Jack. This is just unimaginable and such a sad loss. There have been lots ands lots of tears the past two weeks. I have cried and talked with her many times and I know this will continue for a long time. It still doesn't seem real, doesn't seem possible. I think we are all still in shock.
Scott was a great person, a loving husband and a wonderful father. He will be greatly missed. The strength Sarah has show during this time has been amazing and inspiring. Cherish every second that you have with your loved ones and don't take it for granted. Please keep Sarah and her family as well as Scott's family in your continued prayers.
Feature Image
In Memory of Scott Alan Keith
March 22, 1982 ~ May 15, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...