8/23/12

Pond Project.

A while back I told Robert that I have always loved waterfalls and would love to have one in our backyard. So of course, the wonderful hubby and great handyman that he is, he built one for me!! :) It was a slow process with everything we have had going on this summer but it is finally done! Here is a peek at the steps:
 
 
 Robert would randomly work on it so it was kind of hard to make sure I got pictures of the transformation! I had to snap these at night before he started working on it the next morning! (Not the best pictures either!)
 Elena loves to be Daddy's little helper, every night she would ask if they were going to work on the pond! :)
 The almost finished product ~
 And of course we had to add fish for Miss Elena - she was so excited!
 I absolutely love the pond! There is something so relaxing about sitting outside and listening to the sound of running water. Elena is obsessed with her fish and checks on them multiple times a day - it is so sweet! :)
Thanks Babe for the wonderful pond that we are all enjoying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...