8/9/12

2 weeks with Baby D.

Have you ever heard people tell you that the 2nd kid always gets slighted on picture taking? Well let me tell you this is not the case with me! I seriously can't stop taking pictures of little Dominic! I am like the paparazzi! Robert keeps giving me a hard time but I can't stop! :) I think I just know how fast they change and grow this time around and don't want to miss anything! So here are some pics of the little guy's first two weeks.
 I'm not going to lie I was a little nervous about how Elena would react to the baby. She will be 4 in just a couple months and is used to being the center of attention and the princess around here. I am happy to tell you that she has been a wonderful big sis! She really seems to just adore him! Granted there are moments when we have to work on gentle touching and gentle voices around him, but I am overwhelmed by how sweet she is with him!
 Daddy is pretty smitten with his little boy too. ;) Though he can't wait until he can throw a football with him, but I know he secretly loves all the baby snuggles too.  
 Not to worry - big sis still gets plenty of camera time too!
 Here is Dominic's 1st bath - I think it is safe to say he hated it! Lol. He also really enjoys being outside - even with this crazy heat - as soon as we go outside it instantly calms him and his eyes are usually shut within seconds.
 We've also had a couple more visitors too - Auntie Linds. Whom Baby D absolutely loved snuggling with! :)
 and also his best friend Jack!! I am so excited for these two to grow up with each other and be lifelong friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...