8/28/12

One more week of freedom. :(

In one short week I will be returning to work from maternity leave and Miss Elena is starting 3 day a week preschool next week also, so we have some big changes in our schedule! On one hand I am excited to get back to work because I really enjoy what I do and also to get back into a routine (it is an accomplishement if I have anyone, including myself, out of jammies by 2:00pm!). But I am throughly going to miss the quality time with my babies! It has been a wonderful (and very fast!) 6 weeks and I will cherish the undivided time I had with them. Thank goodness my company is amazing at work/life balance, I have a flexible schedule and that my parents are able to watch the kids or there is no way I could go back this soon! I will definitley miss this all day every day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...