2/22/12

Preparing for the MVP!

A couple weeks ago I got to help throw a sports themed baby shower for one of my best friends, Sarah! She is having a little baby boy in March and I am so excited for her and her hubby!! I love sports so this was very fun to plan! I had my amazingly talented friend Kylie whip up so adorable invitations that looked like tickets to a sporting event - they were perfect!! 
I might have gotten a little excited about making "ballpark" food for the party. There were nachos, pretzels with cheese, giant pickles, twizzlers, hot dogs, peanuts, root beer and popcorn! In other words, a pregnant girl's dream - lol! :)
 Then it was time for Sarah to open all the gifts - there were tons!
 and Sarah was even nice enough to let Elena help open the biggest one! ;)
There are a lot of people that can't wait to meet this baby boy!
Instead of a baby book there was a basketball to autograph which will go in his room with his birth stats on it (can't claim that idea though, Sarah's cousin thought of it - great idea!!) The party favors were Big League Chew and Cracker Jacks bundled together.
Congratulations again Sarah! Aunt Molly can't wait to meet sweet baby Jack!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet baby shower! Can't wait to meet baby Jack :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...