6/7/11

Treasure Island.

Riverfest is in full swing around here and this year they brought back an event that I totally remember from my childhood - Treasure Island!! :) Since it was so hot out I decided to put Elena's hair up - and thought I would give a french braid a try to hold back her hair from her face. Not bad...but I definitely need some practice!

When we got there, there we a ton of fun stations set up just for younger kiddos! She loved the painting stations. And why did I never think to dip some marbles in paint and let her roll them around? Great idea!


Coffee filter+markers+paperclip = instant butterfly! :)

Then there was this fun bubble station.

Elena was having a little trouble so Mommy stepped in to help!

Never mind my crazy face here - check out that bubble!!
A little human croquet next.

There were some inflatables shaped like pirate ships and other activities around, but it was just too hot to hang around any longer!

We decided we had had enough fun for the day and headed for some air conditioning!! I think this will be a fun event for Elena for many years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...