8/2/13

12 months.

Can't even believe I am typing that! 12.months.old. How in the world did we get here that quickly?? I can't believe my little guy is officially a year old! I have so much to catch up from in June/July but I am going to record these milestones first so I don't forget!
Mr. Dominic is still one of the happiest babies ever. Always quick to smile and I can tell he just brightens a person's day when he flashes them one of his smiles.
He has 8 teeth! Woah baby - those came in quick!
He is getting the hang of this walking stuff, the farthest he has gone is about 15-20 steps. He is getting braver and braver.
He really wants to go as fast as his sister so when he can't keep up he drops down to crawling and takes off!
His love for balls and trucks gets stronger every day. :)
He is my little dancer - he sways and starts clapping anytime he hears music! Its pretty hilarious actually!
He is obsessed with the pool at my parent's house. He will make a bee-line for it and if you don't let him in he lets you know that he is unhappy about it!
He has a little bit of a temper when he doesn't get what he wants! Already!!
He thinks it is fun to pick something up (not just a phone, anything) and hold it up to his ear like it is a phone. Funny.
He is not talking very much. He is not exactly quiet, just not using words. He will point, grunt and even scream but the only words we can get out of him are Ma Ma, Da Da, Ba Ba and CA (think Boston accent when trying to say Car - its pretty funny!)
He is getting harder and harder to get a monthly picture of - as you can tell by the quality of these pictures! Lol. Good thing this is the last month!
He loves to be outside. If you even walk to the door he is right behind you as quickly as he can get there. He wants to make sure you don't go outside without him!
He has almost completely given up his bottle! We weren't trying to get him to give it up, he just doesn't want it anymore - kinda sad because I always enjoyed rocking him with that last nighttime bottle. :(
He is my little eater - he eats anything and everything and it is awesome.
He loves peek a boo and will randomly start playing it anywhere!
His has a very ornery and mischievous personality, he is going to keep us on our toes as he gets older!
He is a sweetie, loves to hug and also give kisses. My favorite is when he grabs my face with both his hands and comes in for a kiss. Melt my heart!
He most definitely needs a haircut but I so love his little shaggy, hippie look! ;)
Loves to put things in or take things out of places. Balls in buckets, cars in a box, literally if he finds a container he will find something else to put in and take out of it.
Not sure of his height/weight stats yet but next week he has his 1 year check up so I will keep you posted!
He is an amazing little boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family! We love you Dominic!! Happy Birthday Buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...