10/21/10

Play On.

On Tuesday night, I got to go to the Carrie Underwood Play On concert with my good friend Sarah! We were so excited! We went to dinner before the concert and ran into some of our good friends! So we enjoyed a tasty beverage with them and then headed to the show.

Billy Currington opened up for Carrie and he did a great job - I didn't realize how many of his songs that I knew and liked! I also didn't realize he had this much curly hair! :)

Between the acts we ran into even more people that we knew, including our good friend Mary.

Then it was finally time for Carrie, and she was amazing! Her voice is incredible, it was like hearing her on the radio! She was quite the performer too!


This was one of the coolest parts of her show~ the background started showing this...

and then she rose out of the stage in a truck! And flew over the audience too!

She did a duet with Randy Travis singing on the screen behind her and it was almost like he was really there!

I really liked this part where her dress actually lit up and projected a light show on it - very awesome!


I had a blast and am so glad that I got to enjoy the show with one of my best friends! Thanks for everything Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...