7/29/14

Girl's trip!

My big girl and I got to take a road trip to Topeka for my friend Michelle's wedding. Elena was super excited for some time with Mommy with no little brother around! :)
My little traveler.  
The wedding was really pretty!! Michelle looked beautiful as did my friends Kylie and Lindasy who were bridesmaids!! (Good think we sat near the back because I had an antsy from the 2 hour car ride 5 year old next to me - ha ha) 
 The reception was right up her alley with lots of little girlfriends to play with!
 and glow sticks - who doesn't love glow sticks?
 Like I said, who doesn't love glow sticks?! Lol 
I had a blast hanging out with my little lady and my friends! (sorry for the poor quality phone pictures)
Mr. and Mrs. Thomassett!
Elena the photographer...
 She couldn't let the extra flowers go to waste and insisted on taking some home!!
 She's got this hotel livin down!
and even got some pool time with Eva before we checked out.
Ready to hit the road!
 But first one more stop by my bestie's house to hang for a little bit!
 Her choice for lunch and then we headed home.  
 So fun to get to spend some time with just my little girl - she is growing up way to fast!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...