5/1/11

Cheers to 4 years!

Robert and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary this past Wednesday! I can't believe how fast the years are flying by! We had a fun date night on Friday to celebrate! All dressed up and ready to go~
We went to Paint the Towne, but this time the painting was a couples painting! We each painted one side of a picture that went together! It was a blast!
Even though he may try to deny it, Robert really got into it! ;)
Our masterpiece in progress~
Here are all the paintings from the evening. I also had to take a picture of the scary eyes that Robert decided to add to his side of the painting!
Ta-da! Not too shabby!
Then we went for sushi and drinks at one of our favorite spots, Hana Cafe - yum!
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful hubby!! I am so thankful to have you in my life. Love you babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...