4/11/13

Elena's Camera.

Elena has had a camera for a while now and she loves taking pictures. She finally reached the maximum amount that can be stored and begged for me to put them on the computer just like Mommy's pictures. :) So I uploaded them and found out there were 600 pictures on that thing! Holy cow! Most were blurry or pictures that you couldn't tell what they were, but there were some that were actually not too bad. So here are some of Elena's photo galleries for your enjoyment.
This first one I like to call Feet ~ 
Stuff ~
People I love ~
Self Portrait ~
Where are we going? ~
Baby Brother ~
The picture she drew was a "Welcome Baby Dominic" card. So sweet. Did you see the size of my belly? Wow! That must have been right before he was born! She also had another belly pic on there that I don't even remember her taking.
And I absolutely adore this one that she took in the delivery room! How precious is that? I love seeing this from her point of view!  
She impressed me with her picture taking skills, that's for sure. Even with a not so great camera! We took a few pictures of her with her camera too ~
Looks like she is going to love taking pictures as much as her Momma does! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...