4/14/12

Easter Fun!

I was a little late on decorating for Easter this year but I finally drug out Elena's Easter princess decals and our Easiest Easter Garland Ever! :)
Then I decided to give this Easter Peep cake a try with Elena -
A peep for the cake...a peep for me! :)
It came out really cute! But it was definitely sugar-overload, a little to sweet if you ask me! (I'm thinking I might have to try this one next year!)
 On Saturday we headed over to our good friends Clyde and Twila's house for some Easter egg fun with the kiddos. They are getting so big!!
 Just like last year there was lots of egg hunting including Cascarones - which led to a lot of confetti fun!
Poor Sofia wasn't even safe in her stroller!
Neither were Mom and Dad!
After all the eggs were cracked we enjoyed watching the kiddos run around and play together.
What a fun, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...