2/7/11

More snow.

I know you are probably sick of seeing pictures of Elena in the snow...but I can't help it! She has so much fun and loves it, so i can't stop myself from taking more pictures! Even worse, we are supposed to get up to 6 more inches of snow in the next couple of days!! So crazy! So just a heads up there will probably be more snow pictures coming. But until then let these tide you over! Ha!
I think she expects all snow to taste like snow ice cream now!!
I talked her into doing a snow angel~

Throwing snowballs at the fence~

~she thought it was the funnest thing!

We also made her first snowman. Who just happened to get necklaces and a tiara! ;) So I guess she was really more a snow-princess! Elena still decided to name her Frosty though!!



Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...