9/26/15

Mermaid in training!

Last year I got Elena a fun mermaid fin because she loves to pretend to be a mermaid (and I always wanted one as a kid - ha!) Well she used the heck out of it and it cracked and was being held together with duct tape!
 So this summer we decided to give her a little mermaid upgrade!!
Yup a full tail made out of swimsuit material! She is obsessed (and frankly so am I!) It works great, she loves it and I found it for a pretty reasonable price compared to what some tails sell for! Apparently she is not the only one obsessed with wanting to be a mermaid!  
Oh, and did I mention they have them in American girl doll sizes too? Sold.
I ended up purchasing a Shimmertail - in case you have a mini mermaid in your pool too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...