5/7/14

Easter preschool party.

Elena had a ton of fun at her preschool Easter party this year. They started out with spring bingo - so cute!
Dom was not feeling the bingo so he had a little snack while he was waiting. :)
 Then it was off to the gym for some fun games including a colored egg hunting race and balloon bouncing. :)
 Then it was time for the oficiall egg hunt. So sweet of them to let Dom join in - he thinks he is big stuff when he gets to hang out with her class.
 Sorting out their candy -
 Elena was so proud of her bucket she decorated!
Finally they got to enjoy some yummy snacks!
I opted for a non-candy party favor this year - play-doh carrots! They were a huge hit! I used this tutorial I found on Pinterest.
 My little Bunnies! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...