1/19/14

Christmas Friends

My good friend Mary invited us over to decorate cookies for Christmas! We brought the cookies and she had all the icing/decorations! What a great idea!
It was so much fun!
 Elena had a blast!
 What can I say, she likes sprinkles! Lol
 Dominic thought everything needed a taste test first!
 
Daddy even decorated some!!
 He was very proud of his snowman!
and so was Elena! :)  
After the cookie decorating we met up with my college roommate Josie to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her baby boy!!  
 It was also fun to celebrate Sarah's last night before her sweet baby girl is set to arrive!  
How great that we are still friends after almost 10 years since graduating college -- these are girls that I know will always be a part of my life!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...