6/16/11

Big Girl Bed.

Well, after 2 years and 9 months I finally let go of having Elena in a crib! She was definitely ready for a big girl bed, especially considering she was climbing out of her crib all the time. So we finally got one for her this past weekend. She has done really well so far! After I put her down she usually gets up about 3 times to "potty" (seriously doubt she is really potty-ing all of those times!) then after that she stays in her bed until the morning! She has a serious obsession with the movie Tangled, (which is a whole other post in itself!) so we went with that for her sheets - lets just say she is in heaven!! :)

I can't believe how quickly my little baby is growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...