4/18/11

I.Heart.Wine.

Before I get to our weekend of fun, I must share about something that I got to do with my good friends Lindsay and Kylie last week. I got to go to Winefest with them! This night was the Walkabout through Old Town - which means we got to walk around to all the different restaurants/bars/shops in Old Town and sample different wines and food! It was so much fun!!

It was a pretty night - though a little windy - and we had a blast checking out all the different spots on the tour!

Check out the Molley Trolley - too bad we didn't get to hop on for a ride! :)

There was even live music at some of the stops.

Kylie and I decided we needed a short break from the wine and grabbed a beer at one of the restaurants along the way~

Here we are sampling some of the meat at a couple stops - yes those aren't shots - they are cups of meat! Lol.

We decided to cap off the evening with a "big girl drink" (meaning a full glass instead of the small samples we were having earlier in the evening) at Oeno wine bar.

It was a great evening with great friends! Thanks for the fun night girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...