5/9/10

Mother's Day.

For Mother's Day we met my parents for a yummy breakfast to start our day. Then we decided to pick some fresh flowers to take out to my Grandmother's grave. Elena helped my Mom pick out the best peonies to take~


My Grandmother has been gone almost 21 years now. I still miss her so much and I know that my Mom misses her even more than I can imagine.



My Dad offered to watch Elena and put her down for a nap so that my Mom and I could go see a movie. We went to see that Back-up Plan and it was very predictable but cute-we enjoyed it. Elena slept the whole time we were gone! After she got up we headed to our usual Mother's Day place - Botanica. This is the 4th year that we have gone, so I guess it is officially a tradition now. :) Though it was a little chilly and windy we had a fun time and the gardens were beautiful as always.



I think that Elena could run around the gardens all day-she loved it!
The best picture of the three of us that I got today - Elena just isn't a fan of looking at the camera anymore!
It was great to spend the day with my Mother and Daughter! Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...