8/6/09

StrollerFit.

On Wednesday we celebrated StrollerFit's 1st Birthday! For those of you who don't know, it is a great way to workout with your baby(ies)! My good friend/trainer Tonya Wells is the owner and she is such a great motivator and the workouts are so fun yet still challenging! I would not have been able to lose the baby weight without this class - it works!! And Elena and I have both made some really great friends too!

Here is Tonya.

Elena enjoying the yummy cake! (and Lunden in the background)
All the mom's that workout with StrollerFit (and this isn't even everybody)!

Some of the original group that 1st started with Tonya a year ago - yes Sabrina and I started out while we were still pregnant!
Congratulations to Tonya on a successful 1st year! Come try a class - your 1st one is free! To learn more check out: www.strollerfit.com/wichita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...